Ceramic and Graphene Coating Care Plan and Limited Warranty
****Please note that Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) assumes that you have read and understood the information in this Warranty and Care Plan when you book an appointment with us and once we install the coating that you completely understand everything included and what to do, etc. If you would like a printed copy of this warranty, you must let us know prior to us arriving for your scheduled appointment.
Hand Wash Only (No Automatic Car Washes) bi-weekly to avoid contaminates weakening or damaging the coating. Use a PH Balanced Ceramic or Graphene Based Car Soap Only - We no longer recommend Basic Car Soaps as they may contain waxes or sealants. PH neutral soaps aren't as foamy and powerful so sometimes two washes may be needed to remove excess debris.
Do Not Use Wax or Any Sealants on the Coating as these can cause issues. See below.
Do Not Use Degreaser On Coated Wheels, use car soap only.
Do Not Use Window or Glass Cleaner on coated glass, use Ceramic/Graphene car soap only
Vehicle must be Towel or Air Dry (Using a blower) as spotting can occur.
WASHING YOUR CAR AT HOME INFO: Our Coatings are extremely slick, this means most things will dissolve and be pulled off by the coatings self-cleaning effect. Minimizing rubbing, (especially with a dry towel) on the coating will ensure its longevity. Dry bird droppings, bugs and tree sap can be dissolved using alcohol type solvents and wiped off with a damp microfiber towel. For best results the car should be washed on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build-up. Use only recommended mild PH balanced (Neutral) Ceramic or Graphene Based soaps (soaps recommended listed above). Avoid high volume brush style car washes, and high PH detergent style cleaners. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting. Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination. Use separate soap and sponge/mitt/towel for wheels to prevent cross contamination. Do Not Wax and Do Not Use Any Sealants.
METHODS OF WASHING
1. Standard Home Washing: Use a foam gun (optimal) or microfiber wash mitt to soap down the car. Rinse it off with a pressure washer (optimal) or hose. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
2. Use A Ceramic or Graphene Based Car Soap as we no longer recommend any other soaps. Recommendations listed above under Care Plan.
3. Auto Car Washes: NONE - Do not use or you will VOID your warranty, this includes Car Wash Bay Soap.
4. Detailer or Hand Washer: If using any other detailer outside of Biddy's we will need proof in the form of a receipt of the work done if a warranty claim is filed. Detailer must be licensed and insured as well as be in business over 3 years. Detailer must use a ceramic or graphene based PH balanced soap. Detailer must contact us prior to doing any work on your vehicle for approval.
1. Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots. These can be removed with a 50/50 vinegar solution. We do not warranty or cover "water spot damage" or "water spots".
2. Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
1. Never use excessive force to remove spots.
2. Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating if cleaned within 12 hours of getting on the vehicle.
3. Debris/Bugs - Most bugs cause physical damage impact to not only your coating but your paint. These must be removed immediately to prevent damage. Please be aware bugs are considered physical damage and aren't covered under warranty. We do not cover debris "sticking" to your coating or any damage caused by debris sticking to your coating.
Warranty starts on the day of application and expires based on the following:
6 to 9 Month Sealant: Not Covered Under Any Warranty
3 Year Coating: 36 months from date of application
5 Year Coating: 60 months from date of application
10 Year Graphene Matrix Coating: 72 Months from date of application.
Coatings ARE NOT reapplied every year. They are only applied once. 3 Year coating is rated to last 3 to 4 years. 5 Year Coating is rated to last 5 to 7 years. 10 Year Coating is rated to last 7 to 10 years. All of these ratings are with proper care. Warranty period is only for the time period listed above and not the "rated" time period.
Interior Coatings are not warrantied.
Wheels/Glass: Not Covered Under Any Warranty (this is due to the surfaces not holding ceramic as well as other painted surfaces)
- Warranty covers the coating only and no other aspect of your vehicle.
- Warranty Does not cover the following - :
Physical Damages To Paint (Scratches, bug and rock chips, bird poop, chemical fallout, sprays, residue or debris sticking to coating).
Water Spotting. You must dry your vehicle if it gets wet or after washing to avoid water spots. These are not covered under warranty.
Fire Damage is not covered. Trim and Plastics are not coated as they absorb the coating and it can damage them and make them dry out. Any trim fading over time isn't covered under our warranty since trim isn't coated. Contact you vehicle manufacturer for taking care of faded trim.
Hydrophobic Properties - Coatings may lose their hydrophobic properties overtime or if not properly maintained/washed. This doesn't mean that the coating is no longer protecting your vehicle. Many times a good wash in an approved soap will bring the properties back as its typically due to something being on the actual coating. Using detailing sprays and waxes can cause this to happen as well, even if they are ceramic/graphene based sprays. Non hydrophobic properties from your coating are not covered under the warranty.
Warranty claims can be denied if the above is not met and for the following reasons:
- Must follow the Care Plan as outlined above, if not warranty will be denied.
- Use of a non PH Ceramic/Graphene Based Soap
- Use of a non approved detailer with no proof of work done.
- Use of Auto Washes and/or Car Wash Bay Soap
- Not washing at least bi-weekly (Winter, Spring). Not Washing at Least Monthly (Summer/Fall)
- Polishing or Buffing Vehicle
- Use of waxes or sealants.
- In order to qualify for the full warranty period you must have at least had us at minimum do the following: Paint Decontamination/Wax Strip Wash. This is due to the possibility of surface contaminants still being on the paint prior to application of the coating. Without the proper steps being done, we cannot guarantee the coating will last up to the years stated.
You Must have a yearly inspection/refresh wash scheduled within 1 year of the install date. The cost of this service is based on the distance you are from our home location and costs of labor/goods at the time of scheduling the service, meaning the price may go up or down each year. We do not reapply the coating during this service. We only wash and inspect the coating. If its determined during this visit that the coating is failing due to no fault of your own, then we will reapply the coating at a future date. Since we do book in advance it is best to contact us about 2 to 3 months before you plan on booking this appointment. If this appointment is missed, or not scheduled by the year anniversary of the install of your coating then your warranty will be voided.
If the above criteria is met and the ceramic is failing within the time frames listed above under warranty, Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) will re-apply the coating. Any reapplication of coatings will only be warrantied for 12 months after application unless your coating fails within the first 1 year of application. If it fails within that time frame then the remaining months of your warranty will be added to the 12 months of the new coating.
No refunds will be given if a coating is failing or failed and all warranty requirements are met. Only reapplication of the coating. Again, no refunds are given. ONLY Reapplication of the coating.
Vehicle Accident Coverage - If you are involved in a vehicle accident, most Insurance Companies will cover the cost of reapplication of your coating. In order to do this, your insurance provider must contact Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC and we will provide all the required information. In order to have your vehicle recoated after any repairs are made, we must receive full payment from the Insurance Provider before a new coating will be applied.
NOTICE: NEW COATING PRECAUTIONS
Do not wash your newly coated vehicle for at least 2 weeks after the coating is applied (This applies to Ceramic and Graphene Coatings). Even if it gets dirty. Bird Poop and Tree Sap needs to be removed within 12 hours of being on the vehicle to avoid damaging a new coating. You must make sure that new coatings do not get wet within the first 24 hours of application (Ceramic Only)
New Coating Installs: You have 7 days from the date of your install to report any issues with the install. After this period the warranty only covers the coating itself and not any issues that may have been install related.
We do not cover "user error" mistakes. Unless directed by us, do not polish your vehicle or use any waxes/sealants or have another detailer do so. Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC is not responsible for any physical damage to your vehicle caused by our coatings or coating products.
Our Coatings are rated at installing in temps as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 110 degrees Fahrenheit outdoor temps.
You must register your warranty within 30 Days after application. Failure to do so within the allowed time frame, voids any available warranty. All warranties are to be registered on our site here.
By getting a Ceramic/Graphene Coating from Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings)you are agreeing to follow the warranty and care guidelines above without written consent. In order to qualify for the warranty, clients must register for the warranty within 30 days of their install date. Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) is not responsible for unregistered warranties and also holds the right to revoke your warranty at anytime at our sole discretion if we believe that the user didn't follow the guidelines set above. Coatings that are paid from 3rd parties (dealers, other company warranty claims/reinstalls) must be registered by said company. All warranty claims or issues from third parties will be handled through the 3rd party and not Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC.
In the event you need to file a warranty claim, please click or tap HERE to do so. All claims will be responded to within 48 hours.